Saturday, January 23, 2010

GoodnightKiss

We talked about a lot of things as we walked home.
“Dito na ko”. We stopped in front of our gate.
“Ok, bye.”
“Bye. Thanks ha.”
I waved good bye and then opened the gate. But I had not stepped in yet, when I decided to turn around to see if he was still near. I saw him slowly walking away.
“Ey!”
Surprised, he turned to my direction.
“Yup?”
“I forgot something.”
“What?”
I stepped close to him and kissed him softly on his left cheek.
Then I said, “Good night.”


I had been day dreaming about this scene. Because the last time he took me home, I gave him a cold tap on the shoulder, instead of a kiss. That was the best thing I could give at the time. It’s not like a Hollywood movie where a girl could kiss a guy after a date. We weren’t even dating. But I really wanted to kiss him. I promised myself to kiss him the next time we hang out with friends and he takes me home.
But I don’t know if I could ever have the courage to do that.

No comments: