Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hybernation

Gosh it has been more than two months since i last posted an entry here. A lot has happened but I did not have the time to write even the most interesting or most moving experiences. I was quite absorbed in my real life that i neglected my creative self. I almost thought it was gone until i found myself here, now, trying to enjoy the beginning of my term break. i browsed through my old entries and i was amused by my musings. haha. how narcissistic. I guess I'm back. Probably a temporary hybernation is good sometimes because it allows one to focus on the real things that matter. as my boss would say, "baka makarating tayo sa buwan". But it is also important to always return to one's imaginations and inspire the spirit, the soul, because it is what moves you through reality. For now Im gonna jump into the rabbit hole and let myself get carried away in wonderland. toink toink toink.

1 comment:

Anna Diaz said...

I need to start writing too. Thanks for being an inspiration to jump right back to that rabbit hole!