Friday, July 23, 2010

7 Dreams to fulfill

so i wont forget...

1) start and grow a business: dragona foodhaus! woohoo!
2) build my own donut and coffee place where people can chillax, build relationships, enjoy my donuts and coffee for a reasonable price ;)
3) teach marketing and communications in UP and DLSU so i can share my experiences with the younger generation and in turn learn from them.
4) learn how to play the guitar, and sing... more than words and other nice songs
5) travel the world with my family. Asia, Europe, Africa
6) write a good book, a compilation of essays, poems, anecdotes, dialogues
7) get rich and help eliminate poverty and pollution

2 comments:

Earvs said...

Grabe Ces! Akalain mong nasa target ko rin ang mga yan!

Bet ko ang following for me:
1. Business
2. Teach
3. Travel the world
4. Be published
5. Get rich

Panalo! =)

Ces said...

haha! great, at least we can help each other in fulfilling them, earvs. aja!