Saturday, July 23, 2011

Quasi-blogger's Block

For several months I have been reciting my blog ideas out loud enough for myself to hear. They usually come when i am jogging, during the steady phase, the part when i have passed the feeling of heaviness from last night's dinner, and right before the climax when my heart beats fastest and my breath, almost lost. Sometimes i would even have definite lines, a great intro or extro, a teaser. Some even had titles.

But now that i have decided to sit behind my computer and write something other than work, emails and school paper, I cannot seem to remember any of my ideas. I wish i had a handy audio-slash-cerebral-recorder-notebook which can automatically turn on and transcribe ideas into written words when they pop up. This would make it easier to retrieve memories right when you need them. Now, you'll have to suffice with the rambling and babbling...Perhaps I'll soon write about the memorable afternoon Liz and I talked about becoming rich, maybe Ill write about my diet and allergies, or about my mother's colorful church life, my brother's secret girlfriend, about my hunt for a dream dresser....hmm what else? or maybe ill stop here and start seriously and actually writing and then maybe I'll get myself somewhere.

No comments: