Thursday, June 24, 2010

Simple Indulgence



I really hate processing permits for ads in Makati because of the stress of preparing the requirements and the inevitable traffic hassle on the way there.

But after all the dirty work, I would always find time to treat myself in this small and simple cafe that prepares only the freshest. It's called, Indulgence Deli Cafe, located along Perea St. in Makati. I ordered the best-cooked-ginisang ampalaya i have ever tasted.

It is slightly bitter, somewhat crunchy and oh so freshly cooked. I felt that it was way worth more than its P50 price so I ordered a P100 slice of cake after.


Actually the wonder about this Cafe is that you just don't expect a ginisang ampalaya on their quite high-end menu. And the best part was that they treat you really nicely. Even if i looked like a hag already after some permit processing harassment, my ginisang ampalaya was served gourmet style. I didn't even have to tell the waiter to give me a glass of cold house water since I did not order anything for drinks. It was really a treat for someone like me who was looking for a really good and healthy budget meal in a very decent place.

courtesy: charmkins.wordpress.com, kusinanimanang.blogspot.com for the foodshots

No comments: