Monday, June 14, 2010

Unsure

I'm sure I like him. i check his profile as often as i check mine, just to know his whereabouts. just to get a glimpse of what he's thinking. If it weren't for him I'd shut down my spark. other people spark a lot of things that distract me. But i still open it because i want to know if he's around. I drink a lot to pee a lot and make regular trips to the comfort room... to see his shoes. because merely seeing them makes my day.
I sure like him. and I am sure I'm gonna love him.

But i don't know him yet. he hasn't open his world to me. he remains to be elusive. and that makes me wonder the kind of person that he is.
Will he make me laugh?
Will he surprise me with flowers and sweet nothings.
Will he he save me when i am in trouble.
Will he make me cry?
Will he break my heart
will he be the one?

2 comments:

earvs said...

"I drink a lot to pee a lot and make regular trips to the comfort room... to see his shoes. because merely seeing them makes my day."

Ang masasabu ko sa statement na yan, ikaw ay inlab ng bonggang bongga!

Mabuhay ka Ces! Hugs!

Cecille Cruz Nepomuceno said...

hahaha. thanks earvs. sana ikaw ay mainlab na rin ;D